The Peterborough Co-op Society Ltd store on the corner of the Village Green on Main Street is now the Yaxley Mini Market.

In 1924 Harry Stimson was managing the shop and employees included Bert Quemby and Joe Skellet.

In 1982 the Co-operative Society retired the bakery roundsmen in the village.

In 2002 Anglia Regional Co-op opened the Rainbow store at Bentley Avenue.